networklearning.org is the creation of a group of volunteers with long-term experience in humanitarian and development work. We are an officially registered foundation in the Netherlands ('Stichting Networklearning').
Our mission: to be a network providing free access to skills and knowledge development that empower capacity building.
- To develop and distribute, through Networklearning’s online Library, easily accessible, practical and field-oriented information, manuals and instruction materials.
- To facilitate and encourage the getting of new knowledge and skills by making top quality manuals, training courses and other information materials available, easily and free of cost.
- To link people to resources, organisations, other users, websites and materials.
- To foster a network of learning and the exchange of knowledge, skills and information between users.
- To keep people well informed and updated on new developments.
- To develop and maintain links with other organisations striving for the same purpose.