We all Work in Development.
Between us all there is a huge body of experience. Together we know the different Development problems – and solutions.
There is one job we all need to do – keep learning.
And translate our new knowledge into skilled practice.
This site has been developed to help.
Have something to share? Cointact us by email or cr connect with us via Facebook (links below).
If you live in the Netherlands, or know someone in your network with a bank account there, you may make a (small) donation to support this work of the Foundation.
IBAN for Stichting Networklearning:
networklearning.org is the creation of a group of volunteers with long-term experience in humanitarian and development work. We are an officially registered foundation in the Netherlands ('Stichting Networklearning').
Our mission: to be a network providing free access to skills and knowledge development that empower capacity building.
- To develop and distribute, through Networklearning’s online Library, easily accessible, practical and field-oriented information, manuals and instruction materials.
- To facilitate and encourage the getting of new knowledge and skills by making top quality manuals, training courses and other information materials available, easily and free of cost.
- To link people to resources, organisations, other users, websites and materials.
- To foster a network of learning and the exchange of knowledge, skills and information between users.
- To keep people well informed and updated on new developments.
- To develop and maintain links with other organisations striving for the same purpose.